Ways to Give
Pass It Along relies solely on the generous contributions of individuals, businesses and foundations to deliver our program.
We are committed to helping teenagers become confident, resilient and compassionate through self-discovery, volunteerism and leadership. Your generous support will help Pass It Along deliver our innovative, hands-on program to thousands of teenagers in Morris, Sussex and Warren counties including:
- Our signature self-discovery workshop series, Discovering Your Passion & Purpose;
- Leadership opportunities such as internships, Service Corps, school chapters, community forums and event planning positions; and
- Diverse and impactful volunteer programs.
To learn more about our giving programs and Online Shopping click on links.
Thank you for choosing to help support Pass It Along. Pass It Along is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Our tax identification number is 80-0018706.
Our Monthly Giving program, Circle of Hope, recognizes those donors that give on a recurring basis. Donors that make a commitment to providing reliable and long term support to our organization give us the greatest hope of continuing our mission to help teenagers become the best versions of themselves! We offer three (3) safe & secure options for making recurring contributions:
- Bank to Bank Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) Mail In Form - AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT FOR PREAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS (clickable form). Print & fill out form and mail to First Hope Bank, 220 Woodport Road, Sparta, NJ 07871 Attention: Lidia Zdunek. Attach a voided check.
- Bank to Bank Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) Online – Contact your banking institution to do a bank to bank transfer. You will need Pass It Along’s bank account # - 791326 and ABA routing # - 021204597
- Credit Card Donation Online – Click Subscribe button to be directed to PayPal. Here you may use any credit card to make recurring donations. Note: The donation will be reduced by a finance charge of 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction (ie. $50 donation = $48.25 to charity, $1.75 to credit card company).
You will receive an initial thank you letter once you are signed up for recurring donations. At the end of the year a letter will be sent to you summarizing your donations for your records.
Planned Giving/In Lieu of Gifts
A legacy gift can be given to Pass It Along in your will - talk to your financial advisor for more details but please be sure to let us know of your planned support.
In Lieu of Gifts
We can help you generate a printer ready card for your family and friends to make a donation to Pass It Along in lieu of gifts for birthdays, weddings, holidays etc.
Memorialize Someone - Making a donation to Pass It Along is a unique and thoughtful way to memorialize someone special. When you make a gift this way, we would be happy to send a personalized acknowledgement.
Honor Someone - You can give a gift to honor someone on their birthday, wedding, anniversary, or other special occasion. We will happily send a special card to the person of your choice to let them know of your contribution.
Through Your Job
Are you representing a Company or Business? Click here to learn how to get involved with Pass It Along!
Payroll Deductions & Matching Gifts
Many employers will allow for you to contribute directly from your paycheck and some even match what you are contributing!
We can work directly with your HR Department to implement this program for your company. We can do the employee information sessions and coordinate all enrollment forms. Deductions are taken from your paycheck after taxes and sent to us directly by your employer, either via check or direct deposit.
Many employers will match donations done by their employees to non profits. It's an immediate and easy way to perhaps double your contribution to our programs! This can be done by completing a form in your HR department and providing proof of contributions, which we will be happy to provide for you!
Contact Eleanor Young, Director of Finance for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let your online shopping purchases support Pass It Along!
AmazonSmile donates .5% of the purchase price.
Pass It Along has joined forces with Suntuity Solar to teach people about the benefits of solar energy and raise money for Pass It Along in the process.
Visit our Solar For Good campaign page at solarforgood.org/passitalong
Make A One Time Monetary Donation